Ironing Out Dating Wrinkles: Work Through Challenges Without Getting Steamed
Work through dating relationship challenges without creating a lot of drama
Nearly all relationships have ups and downs. Part of getting to know a man is seeing how he works through relationship misunderstandings. What should you look for when you have a disagreement? How can you notice how self-absorbed he is vs. flexible, loving and unselfish? What can you even learn from a fight?
Ironing Out Dating Wrinkles: Work Through Challenges Without Getting Steamed focuses on how to work through the inevitable hiccups that happen when you are getting to know each other. If you can both deal with challenges, the bond deepens and you find yourself smitten.
Sample chapters (click here for full Table of Contents)
- When your guy vexes you, ask what your highest self would do
- The first fight
- You want boo; he wants boo-ty
- Where’s the line between getting your needs met and being selfish?
- Expressing your upset with your guy
- Is his toothbrush in your cabinet too soon?
- Do you love how he loves you?
- Is he collecting data on how to make you happy?
- Be careful of being smitten
- Exclusivity: How and when to broach it
- The 60-day relationship review
Deep quantity discounts for multiple titles purchased. (Info on all titles)
1 eBook — $9.95
1 soft cover book — $19.95 (through Amazon.com)
Any 3-6 ebooks — 20% discount
Any 7-12 ebooks — 30% discount
All 13 ebooks — 40% discount
With your purchase of any of the Adventures in Delicious Dating After 40 series books you get a copy of the bonus eBook, Attract Your Next Great Mate: Dating Advice From Top Relationship Experts, full of thought-provoking ideas from 12 dating/relationship experts! Download instructions are included inside each of the books.