You've decided you are ready -- you want to start dating. Maybe you've already had a few coffee dates with several men. You want to be as successful as possible on your dating adventure.
Dipping Your Toe in the Dating Pool: Dive In Without Belly Floppingfocuses on getting started on your dating adventures. We cover what you need to know as you begin your journey. We discuss questions commonly asked by those reentering the dating scene after years (decades?) of absence.
Sample chapters (full Table of Contents)
Read the first 10 pages.
- Do you have the right datewear?
- Dating with integrity
- Building your rejection muscle
- When "be yourself" is questionable advice
- Faux beaus and practice dating
- Are you making bad decisions out of loneliness?
- Being "in wonder" about your date's behavior
- When do you feel most vulnerable in dating?
- Are you out of his league -- or he yours?
- Why listening is so seductive
Download your copy now!
eBook $19.95 (154 pages)
Deep quantity discounts for multiple titles purchased. (Info on all titles)
1 eBook -- $19.95
1 soft cover book (currently only Date or Wait is available as a physical book) -- $24.95 (plus shipping and applicable tax)
Any 3-6 books/ebooks -- 20% discount
Any 7-12 books/ebooks -- 30% discount
All 13 books/ebooks -- 40% discount
With your purchase of any of the Adventures in Delicious Dating After 40 series books you get a copy of the bonus eBook, Attract Your Next Great Mate: Dating Advice From Top Relationship Experts, full of thought-provoking ideas from 12 dating/relationship experts! Download instructions are included inside each of the books.