You have a great life. But you know you'd like a special man to share it. You think you're ready to date, but you haven't done it in a while.
Date or Wait: Are You Ready for Mr. Great? is full of lessons, stories, insights and advice from a fellow midlife woman -- the Dating Goddess -- who dated 91 men in 3.5 years after her 20-year marriage dissolved.
You'll see how having an accepting and curious attitude can turn virtually any encounter into an interesting adventure -- and even if it's not, there's a lesson for you. You'll see how you can embrace this time in your life as an opportunity to meet "treasures" even if those men don't turn into romantic relationships.
Dating again after a long absence can create fear and trepidation. The Dating Goddess helps you understand what to expect with midlife dating through her stories of her experiences and epiphanies so you can experience dating with your eyes and heart wide open. You'll learn how to attract interesting men and avoid those who aren't interested in you.
Since the last time you've dated, some things have changed, others haven't. The Dating Goddess gives you the scoop on what you need to know, what's changed since you last dated, and how to navigate inevitable bumps in the road. She'll help you embrace dating in midlife with a sense of adventure and encouragement, even when you don't meet Mr. Great on your first date -- or maybe even first dozen dates.
Learn from someone who has approached reentering the dating pool with verve, humor, and a unique perspective. You'll enjoy your "date" with this book, learn some new things, reinforce others, and get started on your journey with vigor.
What should you consider before you actually start dating full bore? Even if you've reentered the dating world, this will give you a foundation of attitude and philosophy to make your adventure more fulfilling.
Sample chapters (full Table of Contents)
* "The Dating Goddess has put her true voice into this book: smart, funny, truthful. Did I say funny? Yes. In a book on the mysteries of mid-life connections, you couldn't ask for more. A tart and smart companion who tells the ticks, tricks and treasures of dating." --Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes, bestselling author, Women Who Run With the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype
* From the Foreword: "The Dating Goddess has provided a rare gem in Date or Wait. She offers fresh ideas on a topic that has been around as long as people have been seeking love. She blends her practical ideas, thoughtful insights and playful humor to make Date or Wait a fun, thought provoking read. Don't delay having your first 'date' with the Dating Goddess. I promise that you'll want more and more of this gifted writer's work." --Susan Page, bestselling author, If I'm So Wonderful Why Am I Still Single?
* "I really, really enjoyed Date or Wait quite a bit. I highly recommend that you check it out. [This book] isn't just good advice for dating, but for doing anything that you might find challenging, terrifying, but ultimately rewarding." --Jeff Mac, author, Manslations, Manslations.comRead Jeff Mac's full review of this book.* "This book is perfectly suited for someone who hasn't dated in a long time and needs encouragement, direction and a little push. Dating Goddess presents very convincingly that before long, and with the right attitude a woman of any age -- if she chooses -- can be dating multiple suitors. All the while remaining true to herself. Date or Wait: Are you ready for Mr. Great has much to offer. It's a fun, lighthearted read with chapters of real substance sprinkled with fun." --The Seductress Within
Read The Seductress Within's full review of this book.
* "The Dating Goddess is not only insightful and on the money with her advice, but clever and entertaining as well.... I highly recommend reading the Dating Goddess books -- pick the ones that speak to you -- with 13, something's going to click for sure!" -- Ronnie Ann Ryan, author of MANifesting Mr. Right
Read Ronnie's full review
* "If you are a newly single women re-entering the dating scene it is hard to imagine a more credible source or a more appropriate book than "Date or Wait". If you are further along in your midlife dating then any number of the 12 other books is probably right for you." -- Wesley Hein, Partner, LifeTwo.com
Read Wesley's full review.
*"Dating Goddess's books are just filled to the brim with nuggets of wisdom ... that you can just pick up and run with.
"I encourage you to check them out today and see which one speaks most to you right now. They are organized into the stages of dating- so you can pick the one that fits best for you. Or you can get a deal by buying more than one at a time." -- Dr. Jenn, AttractYour Soulmate.com
Read Dr. Jenn's full review
* "This is the perfect book to build a bridge across that chasm known as the Gender Gap. Not only does it offer plenty of advice to women about how to survive the dating world, it gives guys great insight into what that person sitting across the table at the restaurant is actually thinking and wanting." -- Craig Tomashoff
$19.95 eBook Download now (228 pages)
$24.95 soft-cover book with eBook -- order now. For a limited time only get both for the same price! Your soft-cover copy will be shipped in the next few days, so you can download an eBook version immediately -- for free!
Deep quantity discounts for multiple titles purchased. (Info on all titles)
1 eBook -- $19.95
1 soft cover book (currently only Date or Wait is available as a physical book) -- $24.95 (plus shipping and applicable tax)
Any 3-6 books/ebooks -- 20% discount
Any 7-12 books/ebooks -- 30% discount
All 13 books/ebooks -- 40% discount